- Continuous care: Most child care centers offer care from the early months of infancy through toddlerhood, and sometimes even beyond.
- Education: A well-organized program is geared to your child's development and growth.
- Socialization: Your baby will get lots of face time with other little ones.
- Cost: If you’re planning to go back to work and
need someone to watch after your child while you’re away, daycare tends
to be less expensive than hiring a nanny.
- Reliability: Most centers stay open for about 12 hours to support a variety of parent schedules.
- Specific to group daycare: Staff is trained and licensed. And because there’s more than one caregiver, there’s always a sub.
- Specific to home daycare: There are fewer children than you’d find at a group daycare center — which may mean more personal attention and less exposure to illness.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
A good daycare program can offer some significant advantages:
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
www.star-brite.com. You will receive an email with the link to download the entire month's program straight to your computer!